The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Temari of the Desert

Temari of the Desert

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Empty
PostSubject: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:42 am

Supervisors : Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:21 pm

meo sat down and waited for the fight to begin study

ADMIN EDT: MSN ans SMS languages is totally forbidden in IN-CHARACTER mode... Thanks to spell correctly from now on, Injurie is working hard to spell everything perfectly, please make the same!!
-Hugs Meo-!

Last edited by on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Sasuke sighed.

- "I guess we got to do it, brother..."
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 2:54 pm

.:Injurie would stretch her arms high as she walked in. Looking around, she wondered if this was the proper place to fight. She would glanced towards Sasuke and quickly towards Meo. While taking a deep breathe, she would lift her hand before closing it tightly as she muttered "... i'm ready" she awaited the supervisors words to begin:.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:45 am

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

- "Oh well, Itachi seems to sleep a little bit so you can start anyway." he told the girls.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:17 pm

*runs in and roars*

"HEY BROTHER I'M NOT SLEEPING!!!!!!! KAKASHI WAS BRAGING BOUT HIS ICHA ICHA PARIDICE BOOKS!!!!"

.\ _ /.
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:30 pm

.:Injurie took a deep breath as she rotated her body, her large sleeves floated in the air as a soft light emerge from underneath her posture. She kept her body straight, eyes closed as she whispered some words, though the words were chinese. The light slowly turned into a chinese letter that represented every color of the world. The light lightly faded:.

.:Injurie would open her eyes, they were white this time. Like if the light emitted by the chinese letter had changed its destination to inside her eyes. Her hair raised, she slowly pushed her hands forwards, each hands holding tags tightly, "Come on, let's fight" her voice was somewhat different...:.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:47 pm

cat Meo pulls out a ninja scroll and with three hand signs she uses Summon Chaniko Culharu.
As the smoke goes away Meo is seen holding a sword. Small flames start to come out of the sword. She spins around her body really quickly ending with the sword angled torwards her right-hand's elbow. A kunai in her right-hand faces left. Meo stares at Injurie and says.

"LET'S"
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:12 am

Injurie exhaled, all her focus was plastered 'pon Meo's figure. But as Meo summoned her tools of war, Injurie would release a slight gasp. Darn, she is going to use sharp weapons... I... I can't let her hurt me... she thought as she frowned, trying to avoid this fact at the time.

Oh well, she was going to make the first move. As Injurie elevated her hand high above, she would place a tag onto the emptiness. The tag remained immobile neatly in the air. The coloration consisted of
purple, and the words 'pon it 煙幕. Injurie hands joined together as she shouted "SMOKESCREEN" lightly the tag exploded releasing a heavy smokescreen. The arena was filled instantly by the thick fog.

Since the smoke appeared thanks to a spell, it was impossible to blow it away for this was an illusion of a thick fog. The tag reappeared into the sky, releasing smoke. Injurie would have desappeared deep into the fog, unable to be seen or detect by sight.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:24 pm

"smoke, huh, fine. Feline clone: Werecat style!"
Meo says as she does a few hand signs and transforms into a werecat. heighting sense of smell and hearing but still able to carry Chaniko Culharu.
"come out" she growls her voice barely human.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:42 am

A form could be detected by the werefeline. It was neatly placed before her very position. It wasn't moving though. But words could be heard from it, like soft whispers. The sillouhette seemed to be the one of Injurie, clear enough to tell as the fog slowly started to fade away.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:17 pm

Meo human self wonders what injurie is doing but the cat feline self growls wanting to finish the fight. Seeing the fog clearing away meo throws 5 kunai at the figure whispering in the fog hoping to hit injurie. After that she quickly moves away from the figure. Not easy being detected as even though she now is so big she has cat feline reflexs and quieter foot falls.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 am

As Meo would throw the kunais at the figure, the kunais would simply passby without even sticking into the body. But the figure would slightly desappear as one of the kunais had ripped an orange colored tag apart.

Indeed, it was an illusion. Not really a clone for she used the tag to make a replica of her own self. Since it wasn't a clone, the copied body would only remain plastered to where the tag was placed... until this one was ripped or released from it's order.

Several moments later, the fog was completely gone. Injurie could now be seen lowered onto the ground. Eyes closed, she would push back up to stand 'pon pillars as she turned her head towards Meo. She would speak 'I'm full of traps, try and hit me if you can!" she slowly turned her bodice to face Meo, lowering her forebody some as she prepared herself for Meo's next move.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:13 pm

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, Injurie was of course full of tricks and helpful tips, she've been trained nicely. He looked at Meo, impressive a little bit to turn into an half cat form but she looked weak to genjutsu yet, maybe she'd need to train on that point to be able to get out of them.

- "Keep on the good work." he said to both.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:54 pm

meo put chaniko culhara in her teeth and did some hand signs and seems to disappear.
the feline self thought this is prey that i can't kill?
human self: yes
feline: that won't be easy but....fine i will
Kunai come out everywhere going towards injurie and the grass around the battle field catches on fire. some of the kunai had bomb tags on them but would not explode unless either hits target or the owner hand signs it to explode.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:06 am

Injurie awaited for Meo's next move. She trembled some as she became a bit more nervous. What if I mess everything up? What if she cuts me... and lose control of my bloo... no I'll make sure that nothing wrong happens... She frowned after seeing this one disappeared before her very own eyes.

"Where... did she go? she whispered as she glanced around, eyes shifting. She would grab another tag, colorations consisting of
blue this time. Lightly, she would gasp as she looked around. Finding herself surrounded with kunais which were attaced to tags.

She smirked and murmured "You cannot fight fire with fire... for the fire might only intensify instead of dying..." she lightly joined hands together, closing her eyes, she would meditate before shouting "RELEASE!. Each tages attached to the kunai would be neutrilized, turning
charcoal before slowly turning into ashes.

She would smile a bit as she spoke "Fighting me by using tags? Ridiculous, I know everything that has to do with tags. Here watch-" she would lift her hand up, placing the
blue tag before her very position. This one mentain itself immobile in the air as she lightly joined hands together.

The words 'pon the tag were neatly added, 防衛 which meant defence. She would lightly shout "Activating DEFENCE ORB!". Slightly, a huge aura would be ejected from the tag itself to create an imense sphere which blocked whatever attack was thrown at her. Each kunais, would simply be propulsed away, not even letting a single one passby it's sphere.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:02 pm

silent ".............." silent
the flames flickered around injurie. they slowly turned black small amount of gases barely showing spread through out the air only anyone with a highten since of smell would smell the sulfer coming from it. meo had carfully trained for this fight but plans don't always go right. Her poisons that kankuro taught her to make were like her faster acting when longer in the body. Not to kill but to slow then cause great pain. Even if gotten on skin the person would be affected. The flames turned blue as darker smoke came off them. Then meo acted slashing from behind, chaniko culharu was not in meo hands but instead a kunai dripping with poison was there.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:51 pm

Slowly, Injurie's defensive orb vanished into the air as the
blue tag was ripped off. Injurie had no other solution, she had to stop her move since she could only use one tag at the time, unless she suspended the other one by activating it later on in the match.

She slightly, pulled back while placing her sleeves over her mouth and nose. "What is she... oh poison!" she mumbled as she elevated her gaze upward. A
green colored tag placed into the air which was written 旋風 'pon it. She smiled as she exclaimed lightly "Wind convert yourself into massive storms... Activating, CYCLONE!"

Instantly, massive wind emerged from the distance as it lightly created a huge cyclone into the area which they were fighting. Sucking whatever it could take with it: the poison gas, the kunais left onto the soil, dust and including... bodies. If anyone would try and get a hold on something before been sucked into the cyclone.

Slightly, Injurie would place another tag infront of her. Coiling it onto her chest as she was lightly brought back onto her feet. Hiding her eyes under her sleeves as she protected herself from the dust.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:51 pm

many chaniko culharus (all the clones are holding a chaniko culharu) appear. The blades of the Chaniko Culharus are in the ground and the clones are holding on with one hand as the other hand is controling a kunai from strans of chakra. Explosive tags rest on the kunai. All the kunai are going towards injurie the ink of the tags had just finish drying. The fires have not been put out but grew since more chakra has been used.
must hold on meo thought

ooc: Sorry, sorry, is this better?

Last edited by on Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:07 am

The storm slowly vanished as the tag was canceled. Injurie's form remained plastered onto the ground. She was unaware of the many kunais that were aiming her. But the tags 'pon them would not be of any match with her. She was the master of tags and knew anything that had to to with spell tags.

While taking deep breath, she would elevate her eyes onto Meo's many clones. She muttered softly "How can I take them all down? I'm not even good to keep myself unharm. If I keep using more of my chakra to summon some more spell tags, I might fall unconscious... I cannot let this happen... I must think of something"

Joining hands together she shouted once more "Release!" which had neutralized all the explosive tags that Meo was using on her kunais. Each tags would simply turn
charcoal before turning into ashes.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 pm

another meo clone shows up behind her as injurie is dispelling the tags and slashs out with her sword. if it hits the blood in injurie's body will slowly burn causing even greater pain than the poison that is on the tip of the sword. Few of the other clones diappear into a deep smoke and small flames get larger.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:33 pm

Injurie eyes widened as she felt a slight pain in her back. She would step some forward, keeping her balance. She trembled, unsure of what had just happened. The blood slide down from her spinal cord to stain her legs and the ground bellow her. She was unable to breathe, she was immobolized by the fear.

Pupils regain her thier ordinary colors. Crimson orbs would gaze at the clone as she turned her head slowly towards it... she murmured sadly "What have you done?... It's burning... what have you done to me..." she coughed lightly, blood dripping out of her mouth. She would spit the blood out of her mouth onto her palm... Glancing down at her own flowing blood. She trembled once more... shadings hiding her facade... tears sliding down her cheek due to the pain.

She would lift her head slightly, turning her frame to face the clone as she throw a small shuriken at the clone. This weapon glowed of a light blood red color as it reflected the light. This action was so sudden that it was almost unavoidable. This weapon was so sharp that it could easily stick or cut in half a body but since it was so little, it would simply stick out from her target's bodice.
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:12 pm

the meo clone disappears in a cloud of smoke and small flames. "feline clone: house cat style" is heard as house cats show up in a cloud of smoke. The burning of blood causes pain to injurie as more chakra is used. the cats are carring small parchments in their teeth. Slowly they circle around injurie

Meo thinks i have not used the killing burns so she will not die injurie is fun to play with
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:26 pm

anyone here????????????????????????????????? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo   Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injurie Ichiro Vs Meo
Page 1 of 1