The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injurie's room

Go down 
+2
Itachi Uchiha
Injurie Ichiro
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 6:11 pm

.:Injurie stepped inside her room, exhaling after such training. As she lifted her arm, she would glance at her wrists. The bandages 'pon them were stained with blood. Brows lowered, she sighed sadly as she reached for a kunai that was restin' onto her desk. Her hands trembled as she approached the kunai near her wrist:.

.:What if I hurt myself?... She closed her eyes tightly as she cut the bandages off. A single orb slowly opened, everything was alright. She exhaled in relief, leaving the kunai back onto her desk:.

.:After several moments, Injurie would pull the bandage tightly as she attached it 'pon her wrist. Turning them, she observed the results. Nicely done, there were no blood around. She smiled, throwing out the used ones. Glancing around, she wondered what she should do now... silence remained as a soft cool breeze blew into her room by the open window. She stepped closer.:.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 pm

"BOO!!!" ^^
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:09 pm

.:Eyes widened, she paused for a short moment, still surprised from his sudden move. She blinked a few times before releasing a slight gasp. It was Itachi, she pressed her hand on her chest, breathing rapidly as she spoke: Itachi! ... heh you scared me to death!:.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:35 pm

he he he Got-cha good

XD XD XD XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:16 pm

.:She smiled and says "So what's up? Did you need something?" she asked while tilting her head:.
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:48 pm

kisame apears upside down on injuries ceiling
I can say boo too!!!
Kisame fliped his blade and stuck it in the floor
I balance well too!
Kisame stood on the handle of the blade in the floor
afro
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:11 pm

.:Injurie blinked and looked at Kisame. Eyes widely opened, she gasped some and giggled "Oh hi Kisame, I didn't see you there!" she quickly pushed herself away as he striked the floor:.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:45 pm

XD Akatsuki r seaky
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:01 am

Hinata's orbs was lowered at the floor, head dip down, her step in a slow rythm, didn't emit a sound, so it was hard to exept her comming around.
Brows lowered when she thought''aww...I didn't see Naruto-Kun for days...I hope he didn't trained himself to hard...aww but why can't I...'' minds comming back when she heard some unusual noises from the door nearby, head slowly glanced toward it, unsure of what to do, maybe someone was in trouble in here! But she was starting to get nervous of what to do now.
Right hand would rise up, aiming the door, fingers would give a light pressing, enough to open it, her head came slowly inside the room, peeking, eyes widen when she saw the sword stuck on the floor, eyes shift quickly at each person in it.
Other hand hiding half of her facial when she saw Kisame, still feeling nervous with him around, but would calm herself when her eyes stop shifting at Injurie. She would smile, releived by seing someone at the same specie as her. Slowly and hardly make a step inside the room, keeping her mouth close.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 am

*turns around*

"Hey Hinata"^^
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 am

Hinata's eyes widen when she feel that she was suddendly saw, even if she was almost unseen by others, quickly hide herslef behind a desk.
-No...I...
Brows lowered again, think that it wasn't the right time to it, maybe she was bothering something important after all. Thats what she think.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:41 am

.:Injurie turned her head towards Itachi, while ejecting a slight sigh, she was about to answer him about the akatsuki being sneeky. But she blinked as she saw Itachi's gaze turn away. She tilted her head and followed his gaze as she also had settled hers 'pon Hinata. Blinking a few times, she would speak "Oh hello... who might you be?" she smiled as she walked closer of Hinata:.

.:Turning around of her she smiled and lifted her hand as she expected this one to grab it and shake hands "My name is Injurie, this is my room. Those ppl are my friends!" she closed her orbs in a pleasant manner:.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:56 am

Hinata was still having her eyes wide opened by the circonstance, but when she notice that Injurie was actually nice with her at the first met, it was a good thing. At first she was scared when she entered the room, but now she was feeling abit more secure with another person that had almost the same age, probably by the look. Light smile came across her face, eyes coming back at her initial state. She bow her head after she shook her hand.
-H...hi...I'm Hinata! From the Hyuga clan...
Still feeling nervous even if the others around was supposed to be Injurie's friends.
-Its...a pleasure to meet you!...Injurie. I...hope I wasn't...interrupting something...important.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:10 am

.:Injurie giggled at her words. She shook her hand, releasing the grip of Hinata's hand. She would bring her arms behind her figure as she spoke "Hinata? I heard from you. I know your cousin Neji! He's a good guy and quite nice when you get to know him." she turned around her a bit as she kept on saying "You two look a like... how... how come you don't have that mark you too if you are from the same clan?" she questioned her while lifting her hand, rubbing Hinata's forehead a bit as she awaited her response:.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 am

Hinata's eyes widen when she pronounced the name of her cousin...brows lowered slowly, like if she was intimidated already by him, even if he wasn't here in this room. Head glanced away, but her eyes was still staring at Injurie, didn't wanted to show any sad expression, but it was hard to hide.
-...oh, really? you think he's...nice?...
She asked, with a small and shyly voice. But when she did asked about the mark, her attnetion came back, head turning face Injurie again.
-The...mark?...oh yea!...
She regain a better posture, ready to make her explanation.
-Well...I'm the daughter from the main branch of the Hyuga clan...people from it doesn't have that mark on their forehead, because they are the one who's gonna give the special and secret techinque at our futur...family...
She blushes alittle while saying her last few words.
-And theres another branch, its still in the Hyuga clan...but this one is only to protect us...the main one...and the mark is a sealed, that no one can remove or broke. Children from this clan won't inherit from there parents like us...
Expression came back at a sad one.
-And...it is...forbidden, from the other branch...the one where Neji is...to give our secret techniques at anyone...because if he does...this mark will killed him...but exploding his brain from inside...don't ask me how...because I can't...and the mark will only disappear when he will die...
Hinata nodded again after all her speech, she blink again, trying to see if Injurie didn't get lost in all of that story, maybe she did tell her abit too much for a first met. But she thought it wasn't a bad thing, if Neji was her friend...she'll just know more things about him now.
-And...thats why...he don't really like me...because I'm from the main branch...and him not, and his father...
She stop herself, maybe it wasn't a good idea, didn't wanted Neji to hate her more than he must right now.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:48 am

.:Injurie listened to Hinata's story very carefully, she would look down sometimes as she kept speaking. She wasn't very pleased with what Hinata had said, he thought that it was very unfair to do such thing to our own family. He might not be in the main branch, but still he is from that clan. Why can't he be treated like the main one?:.

.:She frowned, somehow, she started to feel anger inside of her. Turning her head away, she would remember that time in the spring, when she was with Neji. She saw his mark on his forehead, and he somewhat told her what it was... but he didn't told her everything... her eyes were hidden by shadings. She kept silent. She wanted Hinata to stop, but she didn't have the strengh to stop her, for she was curious to know more:.

.:Injurie would glance at her bandages on her wrist, reminding her of Neji's bandage 'pon his forehead, the one that hidded his mark. She shook her head, feeling sadness all of the sudden, she would lift her arm to rub her eyes lightly. Trying to avoid the fact that she was starting to cry. But she would speak though "Enough Hinata... that's enough for me..." her tone was soft and quiet. She tried to sound as normal as possible... but we could notice some sadness in her voice:.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Rock Lee

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:58 am

Lee would skip some as he stepped forward happily. With his new rank, he felt like a great ninja. To him, his goal was close to be reached. As he smiled happily, he would say to himself:

"This is so great. I knew all this training would have payed off! Hmm, I should tell my teamates about this. I'm sure that Neji would be jealous of me. Cause I'll proove him that I can be a great ninja too.. like... Guy sensei!"

He chuckled to his own words, but he would stop all of the sudden. Blinking a few times, he would glance around 'pon hearing words coming from a room close by. He walked closer of Injurie's room and would allow a small peek inside her room. Looking around, he was able to see Hinata and another girl inside it. Smiling widely, he would say to himself again:

"Oh... why not, i'm sure that Hinata would like to know about my new rank"

Lee would stretch his leg inside the room and quickly push himself inside. Swinging side to side before approaching Hinata.

"Hey Hinata, didn't expect to spot you here... hey!"

He said as he lifted his hand high, in a greeting manner to Injurie.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 am

HInata knew it would end somehow like this, it was true a sad story, and sometimes hard to say, but somehow, the needed to let those feelings would maybe her feel abit better. Nodding again, but her facial was abit sadder than earlier before her speech.
-I'm sorry...I went too far and I didn't stop before it got worse...I'm really sorry...
She bow her head again as an apologie, but when she heard a familiar voice nearby her. She woudl glanced around, quickly finding Lee that was now closer from her, as usual she would gave him a better greeting than that, but right now it was...abit hard to think about something else. At least she was still nice to him, like always.
-Hi Lee...I was...speaking with a new friend...
She did make a light smile, maybe it would make the atmosphere better by talking again with a better and regular tone. Eyes close in a happy way.
-How was your chunin exam?...I hope your not hurt...I knew you was training hard for that so...
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:42 pm

.:Injurie lifted her head some, glancing towards the new comer. It was Rock Lee. She blinked, still sad. She tilted her head, wondering why he was here. Wasn't he training or at the chunin exams? But as Hinata spoke to him, she would guess that Lee was done with his match. She turned to face them, straightening her posture. She would remain quiet though, feeling bad for Neji:.

.:She was also starting to hate this person named Hinata... but it was hard for Hinata seemed like a great person. She shook the thought out of her mind, why would she hate someone for this? Plus, it wasn't Hinata's fault that Neji was treated like that. It was the way of the hyuga clan... she would then start heating their manner to treat people of their own clan:.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Rock Lee

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:52 pm

Lee blinked a bit, slowly stopping the waving with his hand as he noticed that Injurie wasn't replying to his greetings. But his attention was turned back towards Hinata after this one had spoken to him. He smiled widely as he spoke:

"Oh heh, sorry I hope I did not interrupted something important... but I just thought that-"

We could tell that Lee was holding back to jump and cry his fictory out loud. Even his tone of voice was kinda betraying him.

"- since I had something very important to say. I thought that I could, you know tell you?"

He stood still and rose his fist high as he exclaimed:

"Hinata, I want to present you the newest junin of his class. Say hello to the new Rock Lee!!! Yupe that is right, I won my match at the chunin exams and look at me now, i'm a junin! Aww I can't wait to tell the others and Guy sensei!"

He couldn't help but speak a little louder than the usual.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:09 am

Hinata's eyes widen as she heard the good news of Lee, she would shake his hand quickly, keeping her gentle smile.
-How great! You trained so hard for this Lee!...
She couldn't kept herself calm at that moment, it was something unexpected to hear at that day, but it was a good thing to forgot the sad story of earlier, but she tried to regain her initial state, don't want to be rude or acting like if she doesn't care of this. Eyes shift back at Injurie. She blink since this one remain silent for a short time till now.
-Your...alright?...I mean....about...earlier...
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:53 am

Injurie's focus was away. She was glancing down at her feet as Lee spoke. She was thinking about their early conversation. She wasn't pleased at all. Frowning, she would close her hands tightly still listening to their conversaton with less focus. But when this one had spoken to her, Injurie would lift back her head and glare at Hinata.

She kept silent, still glaring her before muttering "I'm alright thank you... I gotta go!" she added as she quickly stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Hinata Hyuga

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:07 am

Hinata's eyes widen when she was feeling quickly back once Injurie was glaring at her before leaving, head slowly dip down, feeling again intimidate by someone. Orbs would shine alitte, trying to remain her tears of falling down. Maybe it wasn't a good idea after to say such things so soon at someone. Injurie may hate her for that. Dislike being hating by someone.
She took some times before turning her body, facing Lee, arms shivering alittle, still having her head facing the floor. She murmured.
-....is it my faulth?...
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:53 am

Teshia knocked on the door.
hey! injurie! is hinata in the room?
Teshia opened the door and looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 am

Injurie glanced at Teshia before stepping out of her room, "Yes, Hinata is there"
she said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injurie's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injurie's room   Injurie's room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injurie's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next