The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Waterfalls

Go down 
+4
Tenshi Ikari
Naruto Uzumaki
Neji Hyuga
Injurie Ichiro
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

The Waterfalls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:53 am

Choppa was listening to Teshia words. So they were lost indeed, plus some of them refused to go back to the village. Gaze turned towards Ichigo who seemed reclining to Teshia's order. Choppa blinked, confused a bit. But seeing Naruto throwing what seemed like a kunai towards Teshia had made him guess that they were somewhat in an argument. Choppa sighed while muttering

"Hm.. stubborn you say? Seems like Naruto isn't acting quite comprehensive either. But please tell me, why are you guys ar...?!"

Eyes widened as he saw this girl falling off Neji's back. Choppa would shift his bodice as he exclaimed

"Watch out!!!"

but he remained plastered to the ground after seeing Neji react to her fall. Hurry, catch her! he told himself as he watched the scenery. But Teshia would react faster to her fall, Choppa mumbled "nice reflexes..." as he continued to watch their movements.

After Teshia would have caught the girl from her fall, Choppa exhaled relief. But would gaze towards Neji, as he fear for this one to hit the ground. If he wasn't going to pull back his jump and maybe get a hold on something before the crash.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:35 am

Naruto's eyes grew wide when he seen Neji's clumsy actions of falling out of the tree, even dropping Injurie aswell. His face was blank...then suddenly Naruto started to chuckle. Yes...chuckling, snickering, an even trying to hold in a laugh, he covered his mouth with both his hands, thinking to himself:
[ 'What in the! Ha! Are my eyes foolin me! Did that Hyuga kid, Neji, actually stumble over from the tree! What an idiot!' ]

While Naruto's gut started to feel with laughter, he kept looking on, then seen how Teshia jumped up to catch Injurie who was falling, an leaving Neji. So the Naruto's eyes went wide again, an he stopped laughing. Thinking to himself once more:
[ 'Whoa! Neji! Catch yourself back in balance you loser! ugh! Why isnt he saving himself from the fall!' ]

He got irritated from watching how Neji was falling. His whole body started getting worried all around. His actions suddenly jumped before he could even think.

Naruto then quickly jumped himself almost high into the air, right into the direction that Neji was falling, an opened his arms wide, right for him to fall into. Tho, just as Naruto was going to catch Neji, he noticed his fall seemed a bit too fast. So Naruto quickly caught him and they both plunged into the ground, but Naruto broke his fall.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:37 am

The pressure of the gravity was an awful thing to feel when you were left unable to see while falling down from such a high place. Hands pressed against her faciale even though she knew she was blind, she would still cover her eyes as she tried to avoid the sight of her own body reaching the ground she high speed.

I'm falling!!! she thought as she hoped for someone to catch her before reaching the ground. At that moment, she would feel her own body stopping it's fall. Hands remained onto her eyes, unsure of what had just happened. She quickly guessed that someone had caught her before crashing down.

But she remained quiet, a bit confused. She wondered who might have caught her fro her fall. Could it be Neji? Naruto? Who might have caught her?
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Neji's expression was still blank, focusing on catching Injurie in her falling, when she got suddendly caught by someone else than him, eyes would widen, regaining himself. ''What the....good she's--'' forgetting about the fact that he was still falling.
Didn't emit a sound when he was getting caught by Naruto,eyes still wide opened, slowly turning to watch him.
-Naruto?!--
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 4:39 pm

Teshia sighed.
now that we had our "heroic" time,its about time we go back to the village.
Teshia put Injurie on his back.
here,stay on my back.
Teshia jumped on where choppa.
choppa,can you heal her when we get back to the village?
Teshia looked down at neji and naruto.
losers...
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:46 am

Small orbs blinked a few times. He would then exhaled in relief after seeing that both of them (Injurie and Neji) were alright. He padded closer of them, settling his hooves 'pon a steady stone that was decorating the background. Eyes shifted to position themselves 'pon Teshia who had walked in his direction. Turning his form to face him, he would answer.

"huh? She's injuried? What happened? Does it has to do with the reason why you guys ended up all the way here?"

He asked, while ebony pools roamed onto her form, scanning and making sure that she was okay and to detect any signs of illness.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 3:29 am

Teshia sighed.
no clue,i came after that stuff happened.
Teshia walked pass Choppa.
so,shall we go? i'm starting to get a bad feeling about this place.
Teshia jumped to the other branch.
hurry up or i'll leave you all alone
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:12 pm

Choppa blinked, glancing around towards the others he would sigh before saying

"Wait up!"

Choppa exclaimed as he ran back towards Teshai, quickening his pace as he reached him. Glancing up at him, Choppa would continue on saying

"You guys should come with me, I have my clinic in the depths of a oak tree. It's secured there, I could give you something to gain your stamina back. Plus, I could help Injurie there!"

crane turned as he glanced towards the others

"So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:20 pm

Ichigo stood there and looked at Teshia as she suddenly fell onto the ground..passed out.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:23 pm

Teshia did a hand sign and a clone caught ichigo and carried her with the real teshia.
i dont care if we do,as long as she gets healed thats fine with me.
Teshia stopped.
so,where is this "tree" you work at.
Teshia looked at choppa,ignoring the rest.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:44 pm

Neji get up quickly from naruto's arms, tired of being holded, grooming his arms as Choppa would told them about an oak that was supposed to be his clinic, frowning alittle, thinking.
''is he's making fun of us? a clinic here in a tree, and thats supposed to be a medical-ninja?...''
Head would glanced away, arms crosses.
-Well lead the way, as long as it helped Injurie, thats fine with me...
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:27 pm

Naruto got up as well. But his reaction from what Choppa offered didnt put him at any ease.
"Hmpf. I dont think some CREATURE FROM THE FOREST can help us in our time of need."

He then squinted his eyes, kinda like he was glaring now at Choppa. Trying to examine him.
"A clinic, in a tree..."
Naruto deepened his glare even more now.
"...pfft, I coulda seen that one comin. More like a welcoming committee to a death trap!"

Now Naruto felt like some detective. Trying to catch Choppa's bluff.
"And what's this about you giving us SOMETHING to gain our stamina back?! What's it called! Couldnt tell us huh? I know why...cause it's poison I bet! More like SOMETHING to weakin our stamina an chakra!"

It wasnt that he was curious about Choppa. He was only being sarcastic and silly as usual...but kepy a straight face, wanting to see how Choppa would back-up his random questions.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 2:43 pm

Teshia stopped and turned to naruto.
stop jabbering and follow us,there isnt any time to be fool around.
Teshia sighed again and walked to a tree.
is this the tree?
Teshia walked around and knocked on nearby trees.
where is it??
Teshia turned to choppa.
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:59 pm

Ears flattened some after seeing Neji's reaction to his invitation. He might have accepted to followe him to his clinic, but it was clear to his faciale expression that he wasn't that pleased nor thankfull. Choppa would simply look away, eyes filled with sadness... and anger. Humans were so arrogant...

Auditories lightly perking up upon hearing Naruto's voice. Glancing towards this one, Choppa would not emit a single word. Listening to Naruto's speech... with hatred. Choppa wasn't used to sarcasm, so he wasn't aware that Naruto wasn't really meaning to be rude but acting just silly. Choppa's crane shot lightly upward, settling his glare upon Naruto. A glare to cut your breath out.

Turning his bodice to face Naruto, Choppa automatically charged towards him while shooting as he slowly changed to his heavy form, one of his transformation that ressembled more like a human.

"Stubborn brat! I am no one to be messing with, I shall not tolerate any kind of discrimination coming from you nor any humankind. So SHUT UP HUMAN!!!"

"Heavy Point, Juuryou Kyouka!"
Heavy Point strengthen weight power

Chopper's "human" form, which gives him a werehuman-like appearance and height. This form imbues Chopper with super-human strength. His voice remained as a youngster's voice even though he was now taller then Naruto or even Teshia. Robust form revealed muscular figure as he lightly throw a punch towards Naruto's face. It was the first time Choppa had to use this version of form in Konoha. But he wasn't one to be looked down to, he was very serious and wanted to be treated like everyone. Despite his weird look, Choppa decline to be treated like a simple pet.

His punch was powerfull but only delivered to knock out his target.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:43 am

Neji's eyes widen by the sudden reaction of Choppa, couldn't say a words, even if his friend would probably be punch on the face or anywhere else. Didn't expected this from someone who was about to help them finding their way out of there, and healing Injurie. Orbs now glaring at Choppa, less unsure of his trust toward this one.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 7:15 am

Teshia ran to Choppa and pressed his hand on his chest,trying to stop him.
CHOPPA,what is going on with you?!
Teshia tryed to do a handsign.
earth style: earth prison!
The earth covered choppa as teshia jumped out of the way.
man,control yourself!! this isnt the time to fight.
Teshia looked around.
i feel something close by...and i dont have a good feeling about it.
Teshia undid the jutsu,and caused the earth to crumble around choppa.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:27 am

Stunned, from Choppa's rash actions, Naruto stood there in his same position. Just staring at Choppa now, with a blank expression on his face (wondering if he was really going to get a swing at him).

From the way Naruto was froozen, just standing there gazing at Choppa coming after him, it would of probly been too late for him to even dodge such a fast an powerful attack.

Even more stunned now. Naruto watched as Teshia ran in front of Choppa, stopping the human-formed animal in his tracks.

Naruto quickly got to his senses, blinking a few times when he seen Choppa was stopped. He turned and faced Neji, then pointed his finger at Choppa.
"Did you just see that?! That THING tried to attack me! An you think we should trust a wild beast!"

[ooc: xD aw Tashia, it was gettin interesting. U moment ruiner lol. I wanted to see if Naruto was gonna get punched!]
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:41 pm

Neji steps closer from Naruto after his words, nodding.
-Its hard to tell, even after that...I don't want to put Injurie's health in danger either...I really don't know what to do....
Eyes quickly shift at Teshia, staring at Injurie that was still resting on his back.
-Teshia, don't start a fight now! Think about her, she's on your back!
He would add, saying that out loud, like if he was yelling.
-If your gonna make quick momevent...then I'll take Injurie on me, and this time....
Head would dip down alittle, feeling abit ashamed of what happened earlier.
-I...I will be more carefull with her....

(ooc: we should wait for Choppa to know if his attack work before saying something else...)
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 5:50 pm

Teshia looked at Neji.
no,and also do you think that i would let her get hurt?
Teshia turned away from them.
pfft,you just want to hold her because you have a..
Teshia turned his head to neji.
..a "crush" on her.
Teshia walked away from them slowly.
i thought "Every" hyuuga" had to be with another hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Neji's eyes widen after his last words, heart beating fast in his chest by the unusual feeling. Fingers pointed at Teshia, yelling.
-What the hell your talking about?!....I don't have any--
Facades becoming redish by embarrassement, fist tight close when he step closer from him, teeth abit showing up by anger.
-You don't know anything about my clan....so just shut the hell up there!
He says out loud again, head was really closer from Teshia's faces.
-And you say something like this again and I--
Remaining himself silent, glaring at his eyes.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 7:26 pm

Teshia chuckled abit.
your easy to see threw,plus i did research on all the clans.
Teshia turned from him.
come on i feel something in the wind.
Teshia jumped to the tree branch to the other one,heading to the village.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Ichigo fell out of the clone Teshia's arms as she bleed and had a stone threw her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 2:15 am

IchigoArianna wrote:
Ichigo fell out of the clone Teshia's arms as she bleed and had a stone threw her chest.
[ooc: tay dont act like your being weak and stuff! its annoying]
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 11:28 pm

Ichigo ran to teshia and held onto his leg she held onto the real one crying as she kept saying i love you teshia.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:36 pm

Teshia looked at ichigo,shocked.
what the hell are you doing!?
Teshia fell off the branch and landed on the ground.
ow,what the hell where you doing?! me and Injurie would have been killed!
Teshia looked at his leg.
i'll be lucky if i can walk again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waterfalls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The village hidden in the leaves :: Roleplay :: The forest of death-
Jump to: