The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Waterfalls

Go down 
+4
Tenshi Ikari
Naruto Uzumaki
Neji Hyuga
Injurie Ichiro
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

The Waterfalls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:33 am

Teshia looked away.
fine,but your boyfriend just started to annoy me like hell.
Teshia sighed then jumped off the tree and landed safe on the ground.
fine,i'll search for sasori myself!
Teshia walked off.
good luck idiots!
Teshia laughed.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:40 am

Naruto glanced over at Neji, an nodded his head.
"Yeh, lets go..."

He knew there was no point in talking anymore, from hearing Injurie's words. An if he continued to argue, she would probly only get angry, or in more pain than she was now.

Before Naruto took off with Neji, he quickly glared at Teshia, who insulted his frend.

Slowly, he pointed one finger directly in Teshia's direction. Then, with the same finger, he changed it around, now slowly pointing his thumb down.

These motions of his fingers, were practically telling Teshia, in sigh-language...you're going down!

Then he turned to Neji.
"Ready?!".
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:48 am

Teshia turned his head at naruto.
yea,i'll go down when you become hokage.
that will be never
Teshia did hand signs and his body slowly formed with the earth and disappeared.
{like orochimaru did when he bit sasuke}
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:00 am

Neji sighed, did listen at what Injurie says, but it was better that way, he wouldn't have to fight and would keep his way up with his friends in the forest. Eyes glaring at where Teshia leave, remaining himself slient before he was sure that this one was really gone.
Head turn slowly back at Naruto.
-Yea...lets leave now.
Turn again his body, preparing himself to make a quick jump, branch to branch. Pressing his kneels, he murmured.
-Hold tight on my back Injurie...
Only her would probably be able to hear that, if she was still conscious.
Neji made q quick jump on another tree, head quickly look behind, to see if Naruto was following, then jumping again on another branch.
''I hope Teshia was the only one around here...''
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:08 am

Injurie kept her head still as she tried to read what was written 'pon her tag. But she wasn't able to see a thing. She frowned slightly, closing her hand tightly. She would glance towards the unknown as she spoke "So... where are you guys taking me?" she questioned.

Hand opened back as she released the tag who had now many ripples 'pon it. Slowly brushed away by the blowing wind.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:13 am

Naruto was a good enough distance behind Neji.

He oddly stayed quiet, an was jus thinking to himself. He was jus thinking of how that guy thought he was all better than him an Neji.

But he jus now only focused on bringing his other frend, Injurie to somewhere, where she could get help quick.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:23 am

Neji's eyes widen, after jumping on tree for about several minutes, he could hear a unfamiliar noise comming from farther in the forest. The only thing his eyes could see was trees around, but a small spot of light was comming out of this. Eyes would stare at it for a short second. Feet would suddendly stop on another branch, remaining silent.
-....now we know, that we're far away from our village Naruto...
Arm would rised up as he was pointing at the waterfall that was standing infront of them, The path that he took did bring them here. Eyes staring at it, having now a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:39 am

Naruto stood on a branch below, an across, from Neji.

He tilted his head, looking at the waterfall. Knowing that they did go a very long distance away.

"Huh?! If she's under some kind of injury, dont you think the village woulda been the best place to bring her?! I dont get it. Why did we bring her all the wey to some waterfall! I dont think splashing water on her face will make her get back to her sences!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:53 am

Teshia's Head appeared coming out of the branch naruto was standing on.
i see your lost,of course from ninja like you.
Teshia's Head whent in the branch and appeared again under neji.
hmm,i thought you would have been smart enough to know where you are.
Teshia sighs.
you guys are going to need my help. i know this place like the back of a rock.
{Rock village joke}
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:12 pm

Ichigo laughed falling out from behind the waterfall not being able to breath or swim.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Neji frown, eyes turn back at Naruto.
-I know it won't heal her by going at this waterfall! its just that since we were teleported in an unknown area, I didn't know the right way from the village...even my vision couldn't find it out.
He sigh, didn't want to admit the fact that he was really lost, as a leader, he needed to stay positive and never look down. Eyes widen when he heard Teshia's voice again.
-Whats your problem? you were following us....ah fine! I guess we don't have any choices...we have to heal Injurie fast...
''don't worry Injurie...you'll be fine as soon as we find a medical-ninja...''
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:25 pm

*itaachi appears*
Yo neji wat's up?
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:31 pm

Teshia did a rock clone and it saved ichigo.
..ichigo..stop fooling around..
Teshia slowly whent out of the tree.
..i just want deidara's head.
Teshia walked to neji.
just to tell you...your 4.827 miles away from the village.
Teshia sighed.
also your going the wrong way.
Teshia whent into the tree again.
i will follow you.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:42 pm

I couldnt move my leg I had a cramp god.
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:16 pm

High above the waterfalls, standing straigh 'pon steady stones, a reindeer would allow a glance downward. Eyes shift from the wood landscape to reposition themselves 'pon the people standing at the very end of the waterfalls. Eyes peeled as he focused his vision on them.

What are they doing so far away from the village?

He slightly jumped away, stones to stones as he reached for the end of the waterfalls. After some few stomps, he would settle himself steady on his four, next to the waterfalls where others were nearby. Head tilted, not emitting a single words from vocals.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:09 pm

Teshia's clone looked at choppa and turned into a pile of rocks.
hey,choppa.
Teshia turns to him.
what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:20 am

Auditories twitched 'pon hearing Teshia calling his name. Cranium slowly shot upward, revealing his eyes that were hiding from the shades created by his pinklish hat. Pupils glanced towards Teshia.

"I should be the one asking you this... you are far from the village, quite bizarre if you ask me. Why are you people aventuring that far? It isn't safe... you might get ambushed"

Choppa muttered as he padded closer of them.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 4:38 pm

Teshia sighed.
dont worry,i found them and remember,i'm a jounin.
Teshia walked to naruto and neji.
these guys will need all the help they can get.
Teshia walked to Choppa and wispered in his ear.
i got to keep an eye on naruto,if you know what i mean.
Teshia sighed.
But Neji is being stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Naruto glanced over at Teshia, thinking to himself:
'Still Mr high-an-mighty! Mr. I got to keep an eye on Naruto! Well I'll show him!'

Even tho that was what Naruto was thinking, he still stayed near the waterfall because he knew his frends Neji an Injurie needed him.

But still, Naruto gets easy ticked-off. So he stood tall an faced at Teshia, pointing one finger at him.
"An eye on me huh?! Who said I needed that! I sure didnt say I needed to be kept an eye on! Why dont you keep an eye on yourself!"

Trying to prove Teshia's words wrong, Naruto quickly took out a kunai an threw it directly at him.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:08 pm

Ichigo sat on a rock watching everyone.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 7:59 pm

Teshia quickly turned to the kunai and stopped it,in between his fingers.
..you think a genin can hurt me..
Teshia threw the kunai on the branch by naruto's feet.
hm,you are too reckless.
Teshia sighed.
ichigo can you please go back to the village.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:06 pm

No Teshia. I will not.
Ichigo sat there and watched.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:33 am

Injurie pupils were... slowly... slowly disappearing from sight. Leaving her eyes empty, white. Since she had her eyes closed, she wasn't able to realize that her vision was now completely gone. She stayed onto Neji's back, holding him tightly just to make sure that she would not slip off his back.

But her focus was 'pon the conversation. She lightly guessed that they were starting another argument as she heard Teshai telling to someone that he wasn't going to be beaten by genins. She frowned, lifting her head up a bit as she spoke "Oh please stop fighting! This isn't going to help us find our way back to the village. I don't want anyone else to get hurt!" eyes were slowly opened... she gasped lightly.

Almost losing grip of Neji's grab. Darkness... even though she had opened her eyes widely. I'm blind! I'm blind!!! she screamed in her head, as she started to panic. Losing her grip, she would start slipping off Neji's back. Arms lightly placed infront of her as she hated the feeling of not knowing what surrounded her or where she could be. Only able to see the darkness surrounding her... for eternity. BLIND!!! she kept on telling herself.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:48 am

Neji was listening at the conversation, even if he thought it was getting annoying, before he could say any words for ending this now, his hands wasn't holding anything, he blinked, didn't feel Injurie's body anymore on his back, eyes widen quickly.
''Oh no!!''
He yelled in his head when he turn quickly his body, in the direction that Injurie should be, head glancing quickly around, trying to find out where she was. His eyes would stop shift, expression was now blank when he notice that she was...falling.
Unable to yelled out loud, letting his own body fell from where he was, aiming Injurie, the only he had in mind was to catch her before she would hit the water or the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 am

Teshia turned his head to neji and he jumped.
hm. serves him righ..what the..
Teshia looked over the branch and saw that she was falling too.
what the hell!
Teshia suddenly disappeared into the tree and slowly from the ground below her and caught her.
there..wait..oh crap!
Teshia jumped out of the way,where neji was falling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waterfalls
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The village hidden in the leaves :: Roleplay :: The forest of death-
Jump to: