The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New meeting, new training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

New meeting, new training Empty
PostSubject: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:59 pm

Neji was walking trough the training field, finding out a good post to start some afternoon skills. Oculars glanced around, smiling some, look back at Emi that was supposed to come with him today, he stretches his arms, warming up himself.
-So...tell me more about you...how's your skills? what kind of jutsu you make?
Back to top Go down
EmiAmaya

EmiAmaya

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:02 pm

I summon things....Not the way you guys do though....I use cards and a staff....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:26 am

Neji was placing himself, having a good position to start a night training, arms rised up infront oh his torso, finguers rised up. Listening to her battle style. He nods, eyes staring at her. He blink.
-Summoning?...your not from Konoha or what?
Frowning alittle.
-Summoning is only made by Junin or higher...if you really can summoning...or your lying, or you need explanation.
Neji crosses his arms again, eyes half closes when he was wondering if she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
EmiAmaya

EmiAmaya

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:30 pm

My grandma was from a different village no one really knows where from but I got them but thats my powers.
Back to top Go down
Nami Koichi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:34 am

I don't know what most of my powers are, i'm from Konoha, but my memory got erased so i don't remember much of when i was little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New meeting, new training   New meeting, new training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New meeting, new training
Page 1 of 1