The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Haruno
Crimson Ken
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:06 am

Name:
Ken-Kuro
First name:
Crimson
Birthday:
January 19th
Height:
141.2 cm
Weight:
42.3 kg
Village:
N/A
Favorite food:
Treats
Powers: (Jutsus)
Human Beast Jutsu, Peircing Claws Jutsu, Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four Legs Technique)
Class:
Chunin
Physical description:
Crimson has short red hair. but they turn white when she battles due to the using of the transformofication ball. She also has small black markings fashioned below her eyes. Eyes are yellow. She has long claws and overgrown fangs.
Temper:
After losing her comarade in a useless fight, she has grown cold and isolated. But still, she is talkative with who she desires to speak to. And she might show some affection towards canines. Even though she feels that strong pain in her chest, it reminds her of her lost companion.
Strongh point:
Human Beast Jutsu (transformofication ball): Allows her to transform herself into a half wolf, half human... but she can turn into a werewolf. By doing so, it doubles the effects of her moves.
Weakness:
She has sensitive hands... which she is used to cal paws.

Story:
Crimson was born in a place where everyone shared their lives with the greatest companion a human could have, the dog. For many years, her family were bonded to these creatures. Every child was given a dog after they have reached the age of 4. Crimson recieved her canine friend around this age, and it was more then a gift... it was a blessing. She always wished to have a dog as her partner. This one was called Kuro, her last name. She said it was a good charm name so she insisted on naming him so.

Kuro gre up with her. They never left eachother's side. She trained and played along side with him. They were more then friends, she eyed him and considered him as her trustful partner, comarade.

She was 9 when she lost her comarade... in a shameful fight. Useless... that is what other said. She was the type of girl who'd challenge almost anyone in a fight and lose the fight in a ridiculous way (slipping down, tripping on something, stumbling, knocking herself out...) she was truely as clumsy girl... but she never thought that one day, her own clumsiness would have brought her trustful partner to his very end. Sadly, she wasn't able to save him, and Kuro died... during the cold winter night. Ashamed, she returned home and explained her situation to her family. They grew furious, she had already lost her partner? Dog usually lived over one hundred of years in her village... this one was dead not even reaching the 10 years. It was a deep shame. She has failed to save him, she was not permited to be given a second chance. She has failed to prove her family that she was capable to become a strong ninja... Her family hated her for that.

Crimson, she stopped her childish rounds. Retreating to the corner, she hid in shadowns to avoid the painful glare of her friends and the people of the vilage. She couldn't take it, she then decided to move away. In a far away place so she could try to start a new life. But the grudge was too strong, she cracked the same day of her departure. As she tried to hide her being from her own eyes, she had refuged in a deep cave. Where she planned on staying... until death arrives. But an odd presence had brought her deeper in the cave. A dead end... with a waterfall where the liquid of life fluid along with the silver glow of the ores. It wasn't a dream.

Aproaching closer, she had noticed a figurine who'd belonged to an animal. A canine. The silhouette consisted of a bright white light. The hair danced in the sky like if there was no gravity. It danced with no presence of wind, which had made clear that this presence was divine. Bright golden eyes eyed her. Staring intenly into her hazel eyes. Crimson remained still, confused and helpless. I am, what I am. I am the light... and the darkness. I am the wind, the voices... I am, the Ookami. At that instant, Crimson had grown fearless. The memories of her dear friend still hunted her deepest dreams. I know what you need, I know who you need. Cause I know who you seek... A flash revealed the lineart of her lost friend, Kuro, running through the thin air. Crimson gasped, trying to catch him back. The image vanished in an instant: Don't worry... he lives. In you. Come, I shall bless you with my light... as allow you to happiness... once more Soft lights danced around her, she was lifted high above towards the waterfall. The blessing... the curse (light and darkness)

A great pain was then felt in the depths. In her chest, her heart was pounding none stop. Repeatedly with high speed. She felt like loosing her breath, her brain was about to explode. She was dying...

Golden eyes opened, it was over. What has happened to her? There was wolves prints around her. The Ookami has allowed half of his power to be intrusted in her. She now shared her body with a divine creature... which emerged when she transformed in a wolf. Two souls in one. She was two person in the same time... she was often found speaking to herself, adressing her own self as Kuro.

She continued her journey, leading her to a place called, Konoha. She had heard rumors of people practicing jutsus along side with dogs. Maybe she could be given a second chance? Now that Kuro lived in her, there was no grudge left in her heart... or maybe she missed her family?

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Sakura Haruno

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:49 am

Hi there. it's a good description in my opinion. If another admin has something to say though, they are free to do it.

(January 19th, that's my birthday irl ^^)

if needed I'll pull Kiba by the ears to make him come more often (Though I'm not much of a regular myself...shame)
Back to top Go down
http://toutopia.forumotion.com/index.htm
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:33 am

Oh well okay and thank you. Its weird though. This isn't my first time at a Naruto forum and people here seem more active than the usual forums, plus this one is a roleplaying one. Cool. I often roleplay with my friends in random sites of Naruto but this one looks cool. I was totally random when I found out about this one. Lol. So you are an admin? Thats why your pic is on the main page of the site Lol. Weird, there is 4 admins. Why 4?? I mean, not in a bad way but isn't it just bizare? Nevermind... but i'm wondering, why the HELL is a character from one piece doing around here Shocked?? Isn't it supposed to be a Naruto forum?? And I noticed some weirdos too like that IchigoArianna and meo. They like took pictures (characters) that belonged to another anime. WEIRD I say, they are lacking imagination tongue . And I hope that the people that are using main characters from Naruto are playing them right! I mean, I hope there isn't bitchy Hinata here or gay Gaara too. I hate when people complitely change the character's true personality. Also, I am not looking for any date ^_^; of course I might look like Kiba Inuzuka but if the guy (or girl) that plays that character play him WRONG I might also hate him and the forum and leave. I don't want to sound rude or bitchy but I love the anime and I don't want anyone to mess the characters up. I hope you understand Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 6:09 pm

xD Welcome Crimson!

Quote :
Isn't it supposed to be a Naruto forum?? And I noticed some weirdos too like that IchigoArianna and meo. They like took pictures (characters) that belonged to another anime. WEIRD I say, they are lacking imagination
Eh! Well THAT was mean.
Bold an true, mhm...lol...but mean.

Quote :
And I hope that the people that are using main characters from Naruto are playing them right! I mean, I hope there isn't bitchy Hinata here or gay Gaara too. I hate when people complitely change the character's true personality.
<<
Ur lucky. I dont even KNO how your character acts. But since ur keepin an eye on us! I'm gonna keep an eye on you! lol.

Quote :
I don't want to sound rude or bitchy but I love the anime and I don't want anyone to mess the characters up.
>< ...you lay down the rules as if your some 5th admin or somethin!
But that's cool, I'm sure well all love this anime too, an dont look for tryin to mess it up.

Wel, see you when we RP together....which better be soon!
Because I have no problem in meeting u in the battle field an kickin your butt! lol. nice meeting you...for now.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 8:14 pm

My mother's dog can talk, I don't think having a talking deer with a blue nose as a medical ninja is weird.
Everyone does their best to roleplay as well as they can, ofcourse, due to fan/other series characters, some of the original characters changes abit, like Itachi, Kisame and Neji, and me abit, but hey, you'll get used to it. Not everyone here knows everything about Naruto, my knowledge of Kiba is limited, so try to not be too picky.

Anyway, welcome to the team!
(I type in green because typing in black or grey here would be hard to see)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:45 pm

Well well, look whos here. Naruto and Kiba. Hey guys. Like I said, I wasn't trying to sound mean nor rude.. but I think I did! Its okay though. Oh and about using chars. from other animes. It's all settled now. Chopper said that you were allowed to do so. So it's fine. I won't treat them like shit nor I had the intention to. And of course you don't know my character, its a fan made picture. Crimson isn't from the Naruto show, my friend drew her for me. tongue And SORRY if I sound like an admin. But i'm not and sounds like both our characters are gonna enjoy eachother's company. haha. Oh and Kiba, like I said as long as they are not the OPPOSITE of their personality, then its fine. You're not the creator of your character, so of course you won't be acting 100% like Kiba should do. But like ex: If Gaara acts all friendly and lovable... which he ISN'T supposed to. Then there is a prob Neutral Anyway thanks for welcoming me you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:40 pm

hmm...nice desc I can say. Welcome in Crimson Ken, I didn't read up all of your story but you sure have lots of inspiration. Thats a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:37 am

YO
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:42 am

ok that's cool

(Itachi, are you still on «vacation» by the way?)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:53 pm

Yea I'd figure that out that people were just too lazy to read anyone's full story. Well you'll never understand my character's real personality if you care less of her story. Oh and HI Itachi Shocked
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:52 am

ooc: vacation? ..idk wat u mean but if u mean meh good an' evil sides.... school seems great so I'll be nice ^/_\^

*Bows to ken*

Welcome to the village hidden in leaves
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:38 pm

thanks...
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Whoa! whoa, lots of things happened while I was gone... Hi Crimson welcome to the forum.

Yay, I feel so loved now. Ppl wonder why a character from one piece is an admin of a naruto forum. I understand how you feel. But I belive I've explain this somewhere. That other anime chars were acceptable. Plus, the admins all know eachother irl so they just add to accept my application haha

And yes, seems like you are a bossy one. Just try and don't insult other much. We want to keep this place enjoyable for the users.

And woo, I love the application. You added so many information in it. I can't hardly wait to rp with you. You are very interesting, I wish to know more!

(Sorry if we aren't much active at the moment. School started and I have very small time to check things out. But I promise that after my exams I'll be more active than before. I'm an admin after all. I have to keep this place running) ^^

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:29 pm

Well that explains why this forum isn't much active. I'll try to make it more interesting but... that Neji guy is slow. I can't rp untill saved... it'll be weird to happear somewhere else while being half dead in another topic. Lol. Oh thanks for the welcomes. I noticed that you welcomed in two times in that last post of yours tongue
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:46 am

Oh well sorry for my slowness m'am! heh...

(ooc: no really I didn't have the right opportunity to post back, but I'm about to do it really soon, sorry again)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:18 pm

It's alright, don't worry about it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]   Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Ken - Ookami's spirit [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1