The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Waterfalls

Go down 
+4
Tenshi Ikari
Naruto Uzumaki
Neji Hyuga
Injurie Ichiro
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-07-26

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 am

.:Three lights were slowly moving from side to side as they suddenly hatchedm which means that the light had suddenly vanished leaving three corpse falling from high:.

.:Injurie's body stayed immobile into the air, but she slowly started to fall down cause of the gravity effects. She was falling head first to the ground, avoiding the branches without even any conscious. She was unconscious for she had lost a lot of her chakra 'pon using the spell tags. Her eyes were tightly closed, she seemed like a lifeless being:.

.:The other two guys (Naruto and Neji) would also be left into the air as they would crash onto the ground if they wouldn't grab any vine or land onto a branch:.
Back to top Go down
http://lolykat.deviantart.com
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 am

Neji's body was in the air, besides Injurie before they started to fell from high, eyes all wid opened, confused by her quick and unexpected technique, for a second he was facing a puppet and now the area changed, didn't take attention of where he was just now, but it took time before his mind came back. Unable to say any words at that time, head would quickly glanced around, but as soon as he saw the ground comming quicky above him. Couldn't take the time to find Naruto, he grabbed Injurie's body since she was already besides him. His chakra was almost full, but using a teleport technique would take too much time. His other arm rising up, trying to catch the closer branch nearby, but the only thing he caught was a vine, holding it tight, still having a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-07-30

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:14 am

Once in mid-air, by Injurie's transportation, Naruto found himself in the air, at an unfamiliar place.

He blinked.
"Whoa! What the heck jus happened!"

Suddenly he looked down an noticed he was a bit high in the air, so his eyes widened, an he began to cry to himself now that he started falling, all the wey down.
"OH THIS SURE ISNT GONNA END GOOD."

Naruto really didnt want to fall on his butt this time.
So he quickly took 2 kunai's out of his side-leg-pocket, an glided over to a nearby tree.
Stabbing the tree hard. He dug the kunai's deep into it, while sliding all the wey down towards the ground.

Now slowing down his fall...he took both the kunai's out of the tree an jumped onto the grass. Once he landed, he placed both the kunai's into his side-leg-pocket, an smiled as if it were no big problem on his wey coming down.

He started glancing around.
"Heyy gurl! Or Neji?! Any of you two around?!"

The sun was a bit bright, so Naruto covered his forehead with his hands, an continued to search for the other two.
"Hmmm. I kno SOMEONE has to be around. I sure dont kno any transporting kinda stuff. So there had to be another person who did that!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:23 am

Neji's arms was still wrapped around Injurie, trying to keep her up, he was taking a deep breath, trying to swing him on another branch nearby. Letting off the vine, felling again but this time he did land on his feet. Laying his friend on her back, she needed more rest to restore her chakra. Expression was now back to a serious facial, brows abit lowered when he was trying to find out if she was wounded from anywhere, he sigh ''good...she's alright...who have known what would happened without her around..'' he think. Neji stood up again, scanning the area.
He would blink when he heard someone yelling below him, and he did heard his name so he have now the need to find who was calling him. Head look down at the ground, finding out Naruto.
-Naruto?! what the hell are you...nevermind...
He rise up his hand, making a sigh as he wanted him to come up with him.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm

"Huh?"
Naruto quickly looked up in the trees an seen Neji raising his hand at him, as if he wanted for Naruto to come all the wey back up there.
"What the?! After falling all the wey down here. He expects for me to climb all the wey bac up?!"

He started to waved at Neji. In a motion, waving for him to come down on the ground instead.
"Pfft! Yeh ryte! Climb my butt! HEY, I'm not jus some monkey that can swing around trees ya kno?!"

But instead, Naruto jus sighed. Now placing both his hands together, he closed his eyes, so that he could build up chakra to his feet.

He stepped back a few steps away from the tree Neji had been on. Then, with a good enough distance, he started to run quickly from the ground, an jumped up on the sides of the tree with his feet, now running quickly up it, to reach the branch that the other two was on.

Once close enough to their branch, he jumped to a branch right next to them, an quickly sat down on it.
"Alryte! Now what's the whole deal with you two NOT coming down, an havin me climb my butt all the wey bac up here!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2007-07-25

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:42 pm

Teshia walked by the waterfall and suddenly heard some noise then looked up at them.
what are you guys doing?
Teshia wallked up the tree naruto was on.
why are you guys fooling around.
Teshia looked at naruto.
naruto,i came here to tell you that lee has become a jounin
Teshia jumped off and felt the gravity affect.
what the..?! whats going on?!
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 pm

Neji sigh again, eyes look down at Injurie, wondering if she would came back soon.
-Well she's out of chakra...we were...fighting with someone named Sasori...and he was looking for you.
He stop himself when he saw Teshia comming up with them, he would glare at him for a second, still on his guard if something else happened, but he remained himself silent till this one leave. Then he glanced again at Naruto.
-And we tried to keep him away from us, but he's...an Akatuki, and he's really strong...and Injurie use a special technique that I still don't know how she did...but it was really helpfull.
He blink, it was sure a suprise to see Naruto alone in here, didn't know that he did get teleported with them, frowning alittle.
-And how come you was here? In that forest, do you want yourself to get killed?!...before you found us you were alone.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:33 pm

.:Injurie was still unconscious, even though she was shook in all the direction as Neji tried to interrupt their fall. But after several moments, she would start to wake up. Her eyes were fillled with tears, making her vision blured. She blinked a few times, tears sliding down her cheek. She would slowly push forward as she tried to keep her balance. Forebody was pushed up, into a sitting position:.

.:She would rub her eyes as she slowly looked around. Eyes roaming the surroundings as she wondered where she was. She would murmur loud enough for them to understand "...w... where am I..." her gaze would shift at the vast vegetation surrounding her, to reposition themselves 'pon Neji and Naruto. She blinked, tilting her head while she emitted a slight grunt:.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:46 pm

"Welll...yeh. I was alone. Cause I was training! Everyone seemed busy, or had somethin else important to do, so I decided to take a dey in training alone. Is that wrong?!"

Naruto sighed, then sat down, waiting for Injurie to gain consciousness. But the wait wasnt even long, because it already seemed like she was waking up.

So he quickly smiled brightly at her, an waved to see if she could noticed them.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 am

Neji's eyes widen when his ears would hear Injurie's voice comming back, even if this tone was abit weaker than usual, he couldn't hide his smile while he look down at her again. Didn't wave like Naruto, only staring at her.
-Hey your back...good.
He sit besides her, pressing one hand on her back. Oculars glanced slowly around the area, it was still in the forest, but this place was having another scent, but couldn't find it out yet. But with his vision able to see all around and more without turning his head side to side, he could see that no one else was around right now. Eyes shift at Naruto and Injurie.
-At least we're safe here...no one exept us is in that part of the forest, for now...
Neji took out a kunai form his let-pocket and make a scratch on the bark of the tree.
-If we have to get in a rush, we'll come back here...got it?
Eyes shift again at Injurie and Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:50 am

Teshia sighed.
hate to be the happy momment but..I NEED TO GET DOWN FROM HERE!!!
Teshia was geting annoyed by everyone till he heard about sasori.
sasori,huh? i heard he is the teamate of deidara..i think i can take care of sasori. because my bloodline is better than the uchihas..but i have a question..does he use genjutsu?
Teshia looked at neji with wonder.
(ooc:are you guys ignoring meh!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:54 am

Naruto started waving his hand around, once again. Now trying to get Neji's attention.
"Uhh! Yeh. I dont got it. So like you said...'if we get in a rush, we'll come back here...'?"

He tilted his head in confusion.
"So are we going somewhere, an we might get lost?! Or are we splitting up?!"

[[Um. No. We arent Teshia.]]
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:22 am

teshia looked at naruto.
if we do...i will go with you. it looks like they are after you so i will protect you.
teshia looked around.
hm..nice view..
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 am

Neji sigh and place one hand on his forehead, thinking ''oh great...now we have to stick with that guy and we're lost...what can be worse than that now?!...'' eyes shifting again at Teshia.
-Thanks but no thanks! even if your bloodline is ''probably'' stronger than the Uchiha, your skills will be useless if you get poisoned! And besides...I don't know what is your intention...you come here from no where, saying that you would come with us, without any reasons or meaning!
His eyes were glaring again, before looking back at Naruto.
-Its not the time to split up...we have to....heh...stick together since we're not enough...and besides, Injurie can't go alone with her state. If she may get trapped, she'll be an easy pray...
Orbs looking away, thinking again of what to do, it was sure a hard choice to made. Neji stood up, sighing again. Oculars closes.
-We have no choice...we have to go now. If we took too much time we'll get caught again.
Eyes opened again, glancing quickly back at Naruto.
-You'll come with us! Theres no way your splitting up with him!...
Fingers pointed at Teshia's direction, he didn't know him long enough to leave one of his friend alone with that guy, maybe he was sent by those Akastuki...who knows.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 am

Injurie remained quiet as everyone kept on speaking. She would rub her eyes once more, listening to their conversation. For some reason... her eyes weren't fonctioning right. As she blinked repeatedly, she could notice that her vision remained blured and was getting worse each times she blinked. What's happening to me? she mumbled.

She would glance back up 'pon Neji and Naruto. Her gaze would turn slightly towards Naruto who seemed to be moving his hand rapidly. She wasn't even able to see his movements correctly. Eyes peeled as she tried to get a better view, but nothing happened. She was confused, where was she... why here? Looking away, she would be able to hear the soft sound of splashing water and a strong breeze blowing by. This place seemed familiar to her...

Lightly, eyes widened as she remembered what had happened earlier. Oh yea... I remember now, I used my spell tags to teleport ourselves... but this had never happened to me before. Why am I losing my vision? she thought as she glanced back towards them. Eyes shifting at them. She was still able to see, but her vision was so bad, that it was hard to recognize them. She wasn't even able to tell if Teshia was Neji or Neji was Teshia. But thankfully, Naruto's bright coat wasn't that hard to detect.

She kept silent, listening to their words.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Number of posts : 177

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:10 am

Ichigo sat behind the waterfall singing as well as drawing a Cherry Blossem. She sighed and continued singing and started feeling sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:12 pm

Teshia laughs abit at neji.
neji,let me tell you my bloodline sideaffects..
Teshia sighed.
my bloodline inables me to heal at extreme speeds and is almost impossible for me to die,and the posion is nothing to my bloodline because my blood is posion..and my bloodline makes me able to control metal and plus i am from the village in the rocks like deidara,and he almost killed me..i know his moves,i will be able to help you.
Teshia took a deep breath.
man i hate explaning my bloodline..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:54 am

Naruto stood there, still on the branch across from Neji and Injurie.

He listened to Teshia's argument at Neji, but kept close watch of Injurie bac-n-forth too, jus incase she was to wake up at some point.

The rambling kept going on, an Naruto's head started to tick from boredness. So he yelled out loud, inturupting Teshia's bloodline conversation.
"HEY. All I hear is...bloodline this, an bloodline that..."

Quickly he pointed one finger right towards Teshia.
"Are you tryna say that we're gonna need your help?! If you didnt notice, you have Naruto Uzumaki sitting right in front of you! So I dont think your 'bloodline' can do anything that's better than me! Heh, an if you want, I'll prove it to ya!"

Naruto stood up from the branch he was sitting on. Trying to get balance. But before looking back at Teshia, he glanced over at Injurie, an sighed.
"Hmpf. Forget about it. Ryte now I gota put my frends before my battles, so dont think you've seen the last of me..."

"Neji?! Dont jus stand there! Is that gurl in some kinda pain or what?! She's jus been out for a while, you kno? Cant your byakugan see anything wrong, or should we jus be on our wey now?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:00 am

Teshia sighed and his head turned to naruto.
shut up! without your kyuubi,you would have died to haku!! so just shut up!
teshia took a deep breath.
now..how do we get down without killing ourselfs,and even my bloodline wouldnt heal me in time from a big fall.
Teshia looked at neji and gave him an evil look.
you will need my help...and no matter what you do to me..i will..come with you.
Teshia looked around.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:08 am

Neji's eyes were now glaring at teshia, thinking ''is this guy looking for a fight?!...even if he did, I can't....we need to get out of here as soon as we can...'' he would growl alittle while looking away from them. Hate the fact that he would have to remain as calm as possible.
-Get lost!...
He says just before Naruto startled him by talking with a loud voice like usual. Eyes shifting now at him, he blink, quickly looking down at Injurie again, she didn't seem to have any physical wounds, but maybe something happened with her chakra that her body was still weak and unable to move.
After Naruto's words, he would sigh ''I guess I'll have to be the leader here...'' he places his arms around Injurie's body, picking her up, now placing Injurie on his back, holding her tight. He glare back at Teshia.
-I say...we don't need your help!...just don't get in our way...we need to move, now!
He says out loud while looking at Naruto, nodding as he would wanted him to follow his move. He turn his body, facing another tree, kneels pressing on the branch, reading to jump away with Injurie on his back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 am

Teshia sighed.
this guy is annoying me..what should i do..this is my chance on killing deidara and get my revenge..
heh,well i'll just follow you till you say for me to join then!
Teshia gave another sigh.
damn it..why dont you just bring me along anyway? do i offend you that a "hyuga" never needs help??
Teshia laughed.
hyuga's are a pain. and they call themselfs a great clan? well i say they are the worst clan!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:30 am

Naruto nodded back at Neji, then got in a position to jump off the branch he was on.
But before Naruto decided to go, he still heard Teshia going on about how they'ed still need his help.

So Naruto smirked, an placed both his hands together in some sort of jutsu form, closing his eyes.
Then suddenly a poof of smoke as tall as Naruto appeared next to him.
"Hehe. Help this!"

Suddenly a clone of Naruto appeard out of the smoke an jolted towards Teshia. The clone balled his hands up into a fist, an flew directly for Teshia's face.

While the clone went for the attack on Teshia, Naruto stood there an laughed gently, then faced Neji, showing him that was their que.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Ikari

Tenshi Ikari

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:33 am

Teshia laughed loudly.
you think one clone can beat me?!
teshia quickly took a shuriken out and threw it at the clone and it disappeared.
heh,dont mess with me. or it will be the end of you.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:48 am

Neji would stop his kneels from pushing the bark under him as soon as he heard Teshia saying who his clan was weak. ''Weak?!....he's gone too far this time!''
His eyes were hiding in the shade, having a serious facial. He then turn his body, facing Teshia, head was abit dipping down. Take some times before rising up his head again.
-Byakugan!
He yelled, this time, he won't let anyone discriminate his clan, no matter what. Still having Injurie on his back. Now his expression was showing alot of anger, now grinning, showing his teeth.
-Your a fool! Thinking that of my clan! Your skills won't surpass mine, I'll show you!--
But he stop himself, thinking ''but I can't fight with her on my back!...damn...what should I do...but if ran, I will show how powerless I can be...'' he was now blank, didn't know what to do, even when Naruto did uses a clone to distracted him.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Injurie Ichiro

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:18 am

Injurie was confused, she remained quiet as she listened to their speech. Her eyes closed as her vision slowly got worst. She was afraid to complitly lose it, leaving her into a never ending darkness. But she would lightly open her eyes as she felt someone grabbing her tight. She wasn't able to tell who actually hold her up, but she thought, lucky me... I won't have to travel by my own. With this awful vision, I wouldn't be even able to make a step... without losing my balance...

She closed her eyes, resting her head 'pon Neji's back. Her hair waved with the blowing wind as she kept silence, listening to their arguments. She quickly noticed that the one helping her out was none other but Neji. She recognized his voice. A slight smile cross her mouth while she mumbled "Don't bother holding me up..." tone was too quiet to actuallly hear her.

But the argue was getting slightly mean. Brows were lowered as she sadly glanced towards Naruto and Teshia. Naruto light coat was still detectable as she gaze towards him. She sighed sadly, we just left from a fight and now we have to endure some more? How long will this take... I can't deal with such presure anymore... she thought as she dragged her hand behind her form.

Taking out a white colored tag from her waist bag. She would shot her head upward as she spoke lightly "Oh stop it... all of you. This is foolish, why always arguing. There is no need to argue over so little. Naruto... Neji... Is Teshia such a bother to you? He is only offering his aid... but..." she added while closing her orbs "It was wrong from Teshia to speak against your clan Neji. For this, we may ask you to leave us Teshia. To avoid any further arguments..." she said with a soft tone.

Nodding as she slowly dragged her hand back infront of her. Gazing over the tag while eyes flickered away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Waterfalls   The Waterfalls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Waterfalls
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The village hidden in the leaves :: Roleplay :: The forest of death-
Jump to: