The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A-ranked mission,sign now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-25

A-ranked mission,sign now Empty
PostSubject: A-ranked mission,sign now   A-ranked mission,sign now Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:41 pm

ok,i am going to the sand village and i need someone to protect me. i will give 5000 ryo for each person who comes with me.
(ooc: thats 100,000$)
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: A-ranked mission,sign now   A-ranked mission,sign now Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:52 am

Neji make a step closer from him:
-what about if I come?...I have nothing to lose anyways...if its alright with you.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha

Itachi Uchiha

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: A-ranked mission,sign now   A-ranked mission,sign now Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:59 am

I'll help , w/ ur permission of course
Back to top Go down
http://uchiha-forest.forumotion.com
Mirshann of the Snow

Mirshann of the Snow

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: A-ranked mission,sign now   A-ranked mission,sign now Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 am

An unknow voice to everybody resonated in their back as they were speaking togheter about the mission.

- "I am coming..."

A stranger from the snow village was looking to them, it was his voice. He was the first snow villager everybody seen yet in konoha. But Mirshann didn't give a damn crap about this detail, he just wanted to find informations about Haku by spying people who maybe knew him and knew what happened. He looked serious and mysterious and reminded Sasuke in some ways by his personality, exception of his cold ways for killing without doubt or regrets. He would not get Kila and Sunny with him this time, they'd be on their own for informations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-ranked mission,sign now   A-ranked mission,sign now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A-ranked mission,sign now
Page 1 of 1