The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown rescue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-07

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 1:10 pm

The girl was attacked since the first day she had entered the depths of the forest. Oddly, she was only attacked by wild canines. Wolf in more particular. But why. She ignored the reason why the wolves were so angered. But there was no time to stop and think of the posibilities. She must hide. She have been fending her life for the last 3 days and she was warmed out. She needed some sleep and medical cares as soon as possible or she'll be passing out. Growls and snarls had emerged from behind her. They were catching up with her.

??? says:

I can't escape them. There must be a large number of wolves after my trace. I just ca-n't esc-ape them.. Gaaahhhh

Losing all her strengh. She fell down from her pillar to crash on the hard ground. She whined after hitting her ground. She couldn't move anymore. Her arms and legs trembled with pain. But she was near a village. She had noticed the big wooded doors. If only she could have reached it. There was only one thing left to do.

??? took a big breathe and released a low piercing howl to the sky:

help!

OOC: I'm currently in my werewolve form. Click the link in my signature that says (Kuro (werewolve form))
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:22 am

A figure was resting 'pon the village's gate, unable to be seen by others, almost hiding. Orbs would slowly opened, percing the shade, it was as white as the moon.
The silhouette was watching the scenery from above, plastered neatly onto his feet. Didn't make a move, suddendly getting startled by the howling. Remaining stable.

''hmm..and I thought I could meditate here without getting bothered...someone may be in danger..but who?''

Slowly standing up, kneels would press against the wood, making him jump farther and higher, toward the forest. Hands would throws a few numbers of Kunai, aiming the wild canines. Better get rid first of the danger.

The person would teleport himself with chakra, right infront of the wolves, he would use one of his techniques to stop again only few of them.
Moving with repetitions non-stop, only whines from those creatures was hearable.

-Get away! while you still can! can you hear me?!

He shouted, even if he didn't know who or what he was helping, but for some reasons...he could feel that he needed to do something, maybe it was destiny who brought him here on this night. It didn't matter right now. Waiting for a reply or anything.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:14 pm

At first, the werewolve had no idea of what was happening around her. She had fell down, she was now vulnerable. How come she was still unharmed? There must be something keeping the wolves from finishing her up. With the small among of strengh left in her, she'd raise up and look around. She was surprised to see a human. It has been such a long time since she have seen a human around. Pushing up to her hinds, she'll growl at the human. Lips curled to reveal her sharp fangs stained with blood.

??? spoke while her growl vibrated in her voice:

I have come this far... don't try and stop me. I'll kill you if you dare!

Her ears flattened after hearing the whines ejected from the wolves. They seem to have fleed. So. He was trying to help her? But she was her werewolve, why was he interedted on saving her life? He must be up to no good. But, after treading closer she'd notice the mark of the leaf village on his headband.

??? grunted:

...What is this sign? You're from..Konoha?
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 1:30 pm

In the distance, hooves steps could heard. Choppa was padding while carrying his pink bag filled up with leaves, mushrooms and petals. They were meant to be used in some kind of medicine Choppa had in mind. Which could be use as a potion. Four limbs were covered with dirt after spending a lot of his time searching in the soil.

Cranium rose to gaze in front of him. Audits twitched after capting the sounds of heavy paws lowered to the ground in high speed. Like if something was running right his way. Choppa lightly glance around and jumped to cover. Hidden in the shadows, he watched a few wolfves passing his side to escape the forest. What could have frightened them?

The deer glanced away towards the opposite way. Wondering what could have chased the wolfves away. But his gaze was only able to spot Neji. He muttered softly to himself:

"... Neji? What is he doing here?"

He remained still, awaiting an action.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 3:03 am

Neji grunted when he would heard the vibrated voice, wasn't afraid of it, but he didn't know who or what he was protecting just now, so this person wasn't from the villlage, maybe a traveler? didn't have the time to stick around aimlessly. This one would kept glaring around, keeping those creatures away from his back. Making a few steps closer from the stranger.

''did I...just heard that person, growling at me?...''

White orbs shifting quickly at each of the trees surrounding. Eyes would widen when he could noted another hidden figure nearby. A smaller one thought...maybe this wasn't a wild animal, or just too small enough to show any harm. Didn't mind for now, unless this one would came closer...

Neji remain at his spot, Both arms covering himself.

-Yes I am from Konoha! The hidden leaf village, I will protect this village no matter what...

He shouted, without even looking back at the stranger, he would added.

-What have bring you here....what do you intend to do by getting attacked against our gate?! I need explanations...

Voice was showing some anger on his last few words. Neji noticed his lack of energy left, at the middle of the night, it was harder to fight alone. His chakra would run out if he didn't rest alittle. Kept on breathing, remaining silent, waiting an answer form the stranger.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:33 pm

The growl vanished the thin air. This shinobi was from.. Konoha? So she wasn't lost after all. Trying so hard to avoid the numerous attacks she was forced to deal with had brought her to the conclusion of lost. But she wasn't really lost, all this time she was just a few inches close of the gate doors. An expression of relived was drawned on this one face. Her muzzle unwrinkled while dial was shut upward to gaze at the carpet of diamonds decoreating the night sky. She have reached Konoha.. and she was alive. Thank to him that is.. Dial was slowly lowered to settle her gaze back towards the shinobi. Hind mitt was held forward to approach him, carefully.

??? allowed a smile to cross her large jaw, her voice was quiet. Almost unhearable:

You.. I have come here to.. find someone.. my.. my.. augh!

Mitt slipped on the slippery surface of the wet grass underneath her posture. Her weigh was ejected backward while a desperated bark was released before the crash. Back crane hitting the ground along with her mass. Golden eyes sparkled.. before lids would shut. She had lost consciousness..
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 11:24 pm

Neji was taking deep breath when he saw a bigger frame felling on the terra, waiting for the wild animals to flee. He would turn around. Oculars staring at the figure, slowly, he would make a few steps closer from it. To see who or what was standing behind him all this time he was fighting.

Crouch himself besides the body, regaining a regular rythm to breath. Neji would places his left hand against the stranger's chest, giving some of his chakra left to make sure the person would hold on.

''I...must bring...this person else where...a doctor...here and now!''

Wrapping his left around around the stranger's neck, making it stood up. Took some times before he jump in the air, aiming the gates of Konoha.
For some reason, even after this short rescue, a feeling was inside him, a sort of unsafely sentiment. Maybe what he was doing was wrong. Maybe he shouldn't have come here tonight.

''Maybe the destiny brought me here...stop asking question to yourself and just do your job properly!''

Heel resting on the gate when he land. Byakugan appear on his facial, vision was scanning the area infront of him and behind. It would take too much time to search for someone by shouting and running everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Ken

Crimson Ken

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:43 am

The werewolf's body was large and heavy. Giving Neji a big among of weigh on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:58 am

Eyes peeled to allow better observation to the subject. Yes, it was truely Neji... but he was holding on something. Nares flared, and to his surprise, Neji was holding a werewolf against his back. The deer couldn't help but release a gasp. He was terrified.

What with him?! Isn't he aware of the creature he is holding up? It's a werewolf. I've learn from them in myths or scary stories from academy students... but I never thought that there were real. Neji's in terrible danger. I've got to save him before its too late!

Changing to his walk point which meant that the deer's figure had now turned more like a deer. Standing on his four, it was more easy for him to move around. As he jumped to tree and tree, he'd reach Neji's side in an instant and lightly speak:

"Neji, what are you up to. Are you aware of the thing that is on your back? It's a werewolf, also known as lycanthropes, are mythological or folkloric people with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf or wolflike creature, either purposely, by eating Henbane, or after being placed under a curse. After people shapeshift into a werewolf, they lose consciance with the real world but only get it back at sunrise!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Neji Hyuga

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Neji's heart beat suddendly came up faster once he got startled by the unexpected deer comming up, if he wouldn't have wearing so much weight on his back, trying to not loose his balance once Neji was trying to find out who say those words.
He blink, recognising Choppa who was almost blocking the way since the gate is not really the kind of place to hang out. Taking his breath back by the lack of energy left, left foot was pressing hard against the wood to keep himself up. With the remain strenght left, he would say.

-Chopper its about time! I need your aid for--

Voice suddendly shut, all of this event was being too fast, Neji didn't have the time to scan or to see the creature he was actually holding up on his back all this time. Shinobi instincts have probably make him heling others in need, never expected such things, he would remain silent again.

Byakugan disappearing as he added.

-A what?! Are you telling me that right now I'm holding a beast, that could destroy or show any harms to anyone in Konoha?!

A sentiment of disapointment hits hardly his heart. Choppa was right, Neji's vision was able to see the creature's frame and expression. This wasn't something normal.

-A lycanthrope....so right now...I am wearing this...thing on my back...but....its needs our help...

Attention came back to Choppa.

-Hey you are one of them...maybe you can find out if its shown any harms and...

He remembered when the creature ask of his name, he wondered.

-But it talked to me earlier...while I was fighting the wolves away...

Head gaze away in confusion, not knowing the situation was making things worse. he closes his eyes.

''But where did I got the bright idea or comming up helping others like this...because of me the village may be in danger! I won't allow that to happen...as long as I live...''

Lids opens again, glaring the horizon.

''...these days I wasn't training right...it is my own faulth...I should have not evolve Chopper in this...''

Neji sigh, kneels press hard again, standing back up on his feet, the air was really dry, making itself rare, especially at this time of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unknown rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown rescue   Unknown rescue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown rescue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The village hidden in the leaves :: Roleplay :: The forest of death-
Jump to: