The village hidden in the leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The village hidden in the leaves

A roleplay based on the world of Naruto.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge Deep Oak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:31 am

A small reindeer would slowly pad out of a deep hole. The hole was the entrance of a huge oak. The deer looked around rapidly, there was no one around. He smiled and exhaled, sitting down he would say:

"There's no one around... that's good"

He took his hat off and pawed at it, cleaning it from dirt and dust. As he kept looking at it, he would sllowly start to remember about his old good friend... his only friend, Dr. Hiriluk. He remained silent, lifting his head back up while putting his hat back onto his head.

"Alright... I must see if anyone needs me help..."

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:46 am

Haku was still confusing about earlier, having a blank expression on his face. Remembering his past, his master that took care of him when he was banned...sad expression come slowly when he remember the pain of being useless as a weapon when he was failing his missions. But he wasn't here anymore...Haku make another step closer from an oak that was just infront of him, take a few second before looking up at it. Didn't say anything, not even notice the small being. He rest his back against the tree, slowly sliding and finally just sit. crossing his arms around his knees. Eyes half closes.
-What am I going to do...I don't have anyone to rely on..I've lost everything I'd have before...my master...
Head slowly lowered, stare at the grassy area infront of his person.
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:12 am

Head rise up slowly as his eyes gaze at the unfamiliar monster. Still having the same expression by seing it. Senses was still strong when it was about locating an enemi, or someone's precious...eyes straring at Choppa, didn't emit a sounds for a few seconds before saying.
-Hey there, little one...
Haku asked, light smile on his face, but thinking ''I've never see that kind of creature in my life before...maybe when I died...new creatures came on this world..maybe I've missed alot of things...'' expression was blank while thinking that. Orbs quickly look back at him, asking with a neutral tone voice.
-What are you?
Back to top Go down
Mirshann of the Snow

Mirshann of the Snow

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:20 am

Mirshann unable to find informations had decide to walk in the forest of death. By any chance he could make his way for a battle, who knows. His eyes widened as he recognized Haku, no it couldn't be... It was NOT true. Haku was dead. He ran to the boy who looked like Haku and started shaking as he really saw it was Haku.

- "W-what? You... Were... d-dead!"
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:46 am

The reindeer slowly pad closer of the feature. Eyes narrowed as he stared at him. Fore hoof rised as he slowly pawed his arm. He body was stretching some cause he was still on his guards. Not trusting any human kind... even though he did not despise them. He murmured softly:

"...A... are you hurt?"

Ears twitched lightly 'pon hearing another voice. Looking away, searching for the coming sound, the creature would lower his forebody to the ground so he would stand on his four. Slowly, his body changed into a reindeer figure. He looked more like a deer this time. Pushing up, hinds would elevate him high above all before he sprinted deep into the woods. Desappearing from each sights. Leaving no trail behind...
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 2:57 am

Haku's eyes widen when the creature flew up high before he could reply to him, disappear from his view. Eyes narrowed at Mirshann that startled him, still sit against the oak, staring at him. At the first look he didn't know what to say, but once he heard what he did say..''you...were...dead!'' no he knew it was true, that he did die and it wasn't his brain that was making him foolish. Haku stood up slowly, carefully staring at each move he could make if it was a trap.
-Who...are you?..and, how did you know I was...dead.
Standing on his guard if this guy was attempting something, but somehow, this person..was having something different than others...having something familiar or similar.
Back to top Go down
Mirshann of the Snow

Mirshann of the Snow

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:02 am

Mirshann's eyes blinked, how could Haku be in life again and why didn't he remember him? He seemed confused and it wasn't really good. Mirshann pouted and looked into Haku's eyes, the emotion was so strong but he kept himself calm.

- "I am your cousin... Mirshann. I guess... you don't remember me, but I remember you."
Back to top Go down
Haku

Haku

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:18 am

Haku's eyes widen more after his last words, cousin..if he could he would step back again, but couldn't since the oak was keeping him at the same position, memories comming back again in his mind,when he was younger, playing in an lone area since he was banned from where he lived, now having all the free times he wanted, hiding from every humans, expet one, before he got his master, the only one that didn't rejected him because of his powers of contoling water. And now that person was here, infront of his eyes. Didn't know what to say, eyes slowly started to be filled up with tears because of the emotion, everything was too weird and too fast for him.
-Its can't be!...how could you..you must forgotten me...or..
Couldn't make a complete sentence, ripping quickly the tears that was trying to fall from his eyes.
-So I...did really..died..how could I...came back...and why...
Back to top Go down
Mirshann of the Snow

Mirshann of the Snow

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:26 am

Mirshann stretched his arm to put his hand on Haku's shoulder.

- "Don't worry. I'll stay with you now. I got two partners but I won't leave you alone, I will stay with you. I know it's probably hard to accept everything that changed so quickly Haku, I will help you. And I've never forgotten you, I've always been looking for any little word about you or your existence, that is why I am here. I loved you as my cousin and friend when we were younger, I still love you and I will always do."

Water started filling his eyes and a tear dropped down, he used it to form an icy rose.

- "However you came back to life, it was probably a forbidden jutsu. But try to not think too much about it for now..."
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 2:16 pm

Kisame cmae running at mir but stoped when he saw them talking
You are his cousin!!!Man you are soooo lucky man! I was about to kill you! Evil or Very Mad
Kisame glared at the two and choped the tree in half reveiling the reindeer
And, if i may ask what are you doing,'Choppa'?
Back to top Go down
Tony Tony Chopper
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Tony Tony Chopper

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:00 pm

The reindeer was neatly plastered to one of the branches. He wasn't plaining on staying there for too long. He had some other business to do, plus now he knew that Haku wasn't hurt and was fanily reunited with someone who seemed to be from the same family. He smiled some but a sad facile expression was settled onto his facade.

Doctor...

He closed his oculars, his focus flickering away as he was lost into his omens thoughts. A slight noise was heard... acoustics peeled back. Flinching after feeling the tree where he was restin 'pon was actually moving. He would quickly propulse himself backward onto the soil while elevating some lifeless blades of grass in the air. Still into his walk form Choppa would gaze towards the cause of this action. Glaring at Kisame for choping down a tree, home to many creature.

"You could have called me instead of cutting down this tree. This is a huge oak, home to many species... and my clinic was there..."

He slowly stood 'pon his hinds as he turned back into his brain form.

"I was going to the village...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huge Deep Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huge Deep Oak   Huge Deep Oak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Deep Oak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The village hidden in the leaves :: Roleplay :: The forest of death-
Jump to: